Beth M. Ramsay, Lead Mare
Leadership and Communication Expert
Beth’s specialty is creating training that sticks, accomplishing your goals and delivering humorous as well as poignant messages and examples.
- DiSC – “Working and Playing With Others” – my most requested (and fun!) workshop
- Myers-Briggs Certified Practitioner (currently working towards Master Practitioner)
- Training and development in leadership, teams, group communication
- Coaching services – group
- Community Leadership Programs Retreats/Workshops
- Want to burn the sacred cows and challenge the status quo? Let Beth do that for you. Facilitating is a specific skill, and Beth is quite effective.
- Beth is a Life Coach and is happy to speak to you how this can be incorporated to post-training
Beth is the current President of the Ocala Noon Toastmasters, as well as President-elect of the National Speakers Association – Central Florida
When I first thought of putting together retreats for people, and illustrating the leadership and communication lessons through horses, I knew exactly who I wanted on the teaching staff. Please meet these two Wonder Women!
Jen has a natural intuitiveness to both horses and people, and brings just the right insight at just the right moment to help people make the connection between their energy, intent and leadership when interacting with horses.
Jen brings her life long love and experience with horses to illustrate the lessons that life can teach us.
Trainer – Facilitator
Kathleen is a Certified Corporate Trainer and Facilitator, and the founder of Interactive Concepts – specializing in helping work groups discover their potential. She is the former Leadership Lee County Program Coordinator, and is currently the Board Secretary and Volunteer for Special Equestrians of Fort Myers Florida.
Some of her past clients include:
Waterman Broadcasting ABC-7, NBC-2
Owen-Ames-Kimball Building Contractors
Leadership Lee County
Junior League of Fort Myers
Community Cooperative Ministries